Lecy Goranson Isn't Ready to Stop Playing Becky, Pitches 'Conners' Spinoff

New Photo - Lecy Goranson Isn't Ready to Stop Playing Becky, Pitches 'Conners' Spinoff

Lecy Goranson Isn't Ready to Stop Playing Becky, Pitches 'Conners' Spinoff


Just because The Conners is ending doesn't mean Lecy Goranson wants to stop playing Becky. "I don't want a break. I would love a spinoff," Goranson, 50, exclusively told Us Weekly ahead of the ABC show's seventh and final season. "I imagine that might be complicated but I would love that. I love my colleagues so much and the crew." Goranson noted that many people involved with The Conners have been working on the franchise since the original Roseanne sitcom premiered in 1988.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Doechii #Greenlanders #Resign #Hillary #Travis Scott #Jasmine Crockett

 

ANIO DACK © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com